• Del Bigtree, an Emmy-winning producer, is headed to Green Bay, Wisconsin to join Dr. Patrick Flynn for a night filled with invigorating discussion about health freedom.
• Bigtree hosts a successful show called HighWire where he regularly exposes inconsistences and misinformation in modern-day healthcare.
• He is most famously known for his production of Vaxxed: From Cover-Up to Catastrophe, a documentary which details the connection between vaccines and autism.
• Much like Dr. Patrick himself, Bigtree believes in spreading awareness about the manipulative tendencies of the government in order to gain profit from American consumers through healthcare.
• The event takes place on May 14, 2021 in Green Bay, Wisconsin.
One of his first interactions with video journalism was when he was a field producer for the show Dr. Phil from 2007-2008. From there, he served as a producer for The Doctors from 2010-2015 for which he won an Emmy Award.
During his time as a producer for The Doctors, he came across a wide variety of medical professionals with different backgrounds and viewpoints. It was here that he was first introduced to the connection between vaccines and autism.
After learning about the irrefutable harms associated with the United States’ high inoculation rates, Del Bigtree has since abandoned his role as a producer for The Doctors in pursuit of educating the public on the deceitful tendencies of government and healthcare bodies.
In 2016 Bigtree produced a documentary called Vaxxed: From Cover-Up to Catastrophe which explored the government’s role in hiding potential information that connected the MMR vaccine and autism.
Bigtree also hosts a weekly show called Highwire which streams every Thursday at 11am (PST). It is currently one of the fastest growing programs in the Natural Health arena with over 40 million views. During the internet talk show, Bigtree shares breaking information through investigative research and interviews.
Del Bigtree takes it one step further with his non-profit organization, Informed Consent Action Network (ICAN). Its mission statement is “…you are the authority over your health choices and those of your children. In a medical world manipulated by advertising and financial interests, true information is hard to find and often harder to understand. Our goal is to put the power of scientifically researched health information in your hands and to be bold and transparent in doing so, thereby enabling your medical decisions to come from tangible understanding, not medical coercion.” (1)
His efforts to not only inform citizens, but to protect them as well, proves that Del Bigtree is a determined individual with a singular goal in mind: maintaining our right to health freedom.
On May 14, 2021, Del Bigtree will be joining Dr. Patrick Flynn for an exclusive event in Green Bay, Wisconsin.
All proceeds from ticket sales will be donated to Del Bigtree’s non-profit, ICAN.
Together, they plan to educate the public with their knowledgeable expertise on our health freedoms as citizens. As two experienced individuals, their perspectives are highly valuable during such trying times.
Event date: Friday May 14, 2021
Event time: 5:30pm
Venue: 2605 S. Oneida St., Green Bay, Wisconsin 54304 (Elevation Church)
Cost: $20 / ticket
Register for our newsletter.